Sunday, October 05, 2008

HUKOU!

Finally, a really long weekend.
Booked out on Thursday night, had off-in-lieu on Friday. Plus Saturday, Sunday and Monday...That gives me a grand total of FOUR off days! WOOT!

Flying for Taiwan on Tuesday morning. Once again, like all SAFchartered flights, its gonna be like a 2am flight or something. Its like they are ashamed of us or something. -_-
Off for 19 days, will be back on the 26th I think.

Borne also going Brunei soon. JCC. haha... Lucky I not infantry sia...

A certain MP also having POP on 16 Oct. Congrats for doing nothing and still getting those three white stripes in the end. I also got 3 white stripes, but mine not bent de. And mine are worth more...physically and monetary.haha!!

Yippee...its about 70 more days to commissioning. 131208.. The sacred day. I am secretly happy. LOL


Recently heard alot of nice songs. Let me give you a glimpse of what's on my playlist. (Not in any order)
1. Dao Xiang - Jay Chou
2. Zai Jian, Xiao Shi Hou - Nan Quan Ma Ma
3. Xia Yu Le - Lara
4. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
5. Realize - Colbie Cailiat
6. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5


Okay, will post again when I'm back.

mE posted at 6:48 PM