I WIll Be Back
Back from Brunei.
Was an alright experience I guess. Crossed 2 rivers and climbed and descended a mountain. Brunei's jungle is filled with numerous treacherous thorny plants.
Terrain is shit. The bashing almost killed me. Practically climbing on all fours. Grasping on to any roots in sight to hoist yourself up. The mud field there also largi best.
I'm so shen at making campfires that I almost burnt my boots. Well done me.
My mother have been stuffing me with food for every bookouts. Or maybe my metabolism is just lower now. I always feel so full.
Oh yea. Armour is crazy. Our IPPT and SOC standard is the same as those of the commandos. Siao one la. Dunno how I'm going to run sia... If cannot meet the standard..CONFINE!
The tests here largi better. Passing mark is either 80% or 90%. If fail...CONFINE!
My weekends are already so short as they are. They still want confine...tsk.
Hence, I have come to a decicison to temporary halt posts in this blog for some time... I dunno how long.
But hope I'll be back again...Lucky to be coming home some day.
mE posted at 6:59 PM