Saturday, June 28, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Just completed Service Term at Safti. Three months were finally over, but six more to go. Unexpectedly, it was a little nostalgic to end the term. It was like upsetting everything that we had just started to get used to.
Haha. I think I miss my buddy. Had a pretty fine buddy as compared to the rest. At least my buddy sang with me and could sometimes go abit crazy like I do. Glad that he did not mind me sometimes being slacked. Really appreciative of all the help he had given me throughout the term. Thanks Linwei!
Do I miss the OCS bunk? Sure I do... A twin room with a computer, drawers, shelves and cupboards for the inidividual, a community kitchenette and drying yard...yeah. I'm so gonna miss it, especially the computer. Haish.

Will be flying over to Brunei this coming Monday early morning. Flight's at 0255 (SAF always managed to get the wierdest timings) and I gotta be there by Sunday night's 2359.
Those infantry dudes are sure having a good time now, staying in Safti while we suffer at Temburong.
The stories there are definitely not welcoming. Although it is just a Jungle Orientation Training for me (something like the one tt pilot underwent), we are still gonna do River Crossing in a river where crocodiles lurk. I was really taken aback when I heard this la!! And I'm sure the guy carrying the armed rifle who's gonna watch our back is of much use... -_-
Still, monitor lizards won't identify that we are only on a Orientation Training instead of the full swing Jungle Confidence Course. And I'm sure the snakes, spiders and scorpions there are way larger than our breeds. Heck it la!
Just looking forward to 10th July... Will be back by then. But need to report to Armour camp straight after returning from Brunei leh...so crappy! but neh mind... 10th is a good day.

10 JULY, COME QUICK QUICK!!!


Didn't have such a great weekend as I planned to have. Looks like things can always go out of hand. Haha. Did not managed to go to the places that I wanted and do the things that I wanted. But nevermind..save some money also good la.. I guess.

Had our term social night on Thursday at Timbre. Glad I made the choice to go. Thought it was quite fun. Talked to some people whom I spoke less with during the course and I spoke with their dates too! haha.
Edward got dead drunk that day. haha! Don't know how to drink still go and drink so much. Damn farnie la...saw his date laughed at him throughout. He was also puking wherever he went sia... Then I had to call cab for him while another friend took him home. Na beh..I call so many cab service then all no cabs available. Call until my phone no batt leh. In the end finally got one...lucky sia..

mE posted at 7:59 PM