Make Up Your Mind
People are often afraid of making decisions. They probably fear the conseqences if their had made a wrong move.I used to be alble to say out confidently that one of my strength is "Decisiveness". I had been able to make snap and well-informed decisions. But like I said, used to.Now, I have to make another decision. It is scary how one of my platoon mates was a top scorer for this year with a grand total of 9 distinctions in every subject he took. The average number of 'A's my platoon has is like 4 to 5.Honestly, I am kinda satisfied with my results. Its not too bad. But then, I really think that if I had just put in a little more effort and self-motivation, I could have done a lot more. But its okay. Time to make the life-changing decision.Since everyone's posting their choices of uni courses on their blogs. I'm doing so too. But I really need a little opinions and comments from you guys. Either tag, text or call k? Btw, I'm applying for NUS.1. Law 2. Political Science3. History4.5.I kinda need a 4th and 5th choice...as you can see they are kinda empty.And if I get into Law... (YIPPEE!)My choices are here:1. Double Degree in Law (Honours) and Life Sciences2. Double Degree in Law (Honours) and Public Policy (Masters)3. Bachelor of Law (Honours)If I had done a little better, I'll be trying for Law in Cambridge or the London School of Economics and Political Science...but sianz.
mE posted at 3:16 PM