Sunday, March 23, 2008

And the Block Leave Ends...

Okay, this entry is to conclude my block leave.
It's really saddening that I am not able to sleep and slack at home, OTOT, now that my leave is ending.

Just realised I spent alot this week...I'm gonna earn them all back.

Law Open House on Sunday...Pray hard that they admit me...

Been to MOS last week. Clubbin's kinda fun!! Next time go must ask me hor...

Botak Jones, Lan and Bridge with the Section on Tuesday. Didn't realise Botak Jones was so near my house?!

Received posting on Friday. Mixed feeings...nth to say.

Saturday met the NP guys at the Campcraft Comp prelims. Really proud of the girls that they hit it with an 11min! Watched the cedar girls' round...really exciting... you gotta hear about it. Looking at how some units take measures such that they are all out to win...you would think that campcraft is their life. Kinda motivated to train the next campcraft team after I ord... Rena's gonna help me too!

Wanted to meet the gang before confinement. Only lyn and jess came...haha. We had fun with our one day tour! And I seriously think that lyn shits too long...


Okay. Embarkin on a new track towards a new direction tomorrow. Through BMT, I have taught myself that attitude is the most powerful weapon you can arm yourself with. It all takes is the right attitude to make it a breeze. I gotta bear that in mind.
No doubt, OCS's gonna be tough. Honestly, I got the jitters too. Wonder what's in store in the 9 months ahead, wonder if I can pull through that 9 months...there are so many other questions in mind....and some fear.
Right now, there's not much I can do about it except arming myself with the right attitude. Hope I'll survive and graduate with the sword 9 months later. Wish me luck.

Confinement....here I come...

mE posted at 9:01 PM