Back for CNY!
Back again for CNY.Field Camp is finally over.A wet, cold, tired, and muddy experience. But it is not that bad as many make it out to be.So don't believe those exaggerating nonsense.The finale of the Field Camp was the BIC, where live machine gun was firing over you. Simply cool.If you asked me what's the worse about Field Camp, I wouldn't say its trench-digging or anything. The worse is the clearing up. Trust me.Straight away after Field Camp, was IPPT. Great rite? I knew it...I hate those technically handled machines. Sucks big time.Okay. Now I have cleared range and Field Camp, and I'll be throwing grenades on Valentine's Day. Thought I wanted to shout "Happy Valentine's" before I throw the grenade over and duck... But heard that there was one recruit who shouted "I choose you" before he threw and got confinement... So on second thought, I better shout "grenade" instead.Oh yea..I can strip a rifle in less than 25 secs. Cool huh. I can assemble it even faster. neh!Okay, enough about inside.There are some food I need to try while I am out.1. Manhattan Fish Market2. Sakura3. Swenson's Mega Burger4. Carl's Junior5. Bak Kwa!!Some things I need to do while I am out.1. KBox!2. Alcohol3. MahjongSome shows I need to catch.1. Kung Fu Dunk2. Ah Long Pte Ltd3. L Changes the WorldI have a feeling the list is in-exhaustive.Anyway, have a hunch that things aren't going too well back in NP. Although its kinda expected, but am really disappointed. Passion and responsibility...haha! I guess its choice in the end.Hope I'll be back for more...till then...toodles.
mE posted at 4:14 PM