Sunday, January 27, 2008

Me Is Back

Hey peeps! I'm back for 41 hours! Woots
I know you guys must had missed me loads rite?! hahhahaha! I knew it!!




Okay. My training programme damn packed lah! Going Field Camp next week le. So i will join tarzan and his kinky wild boars in the forest for six days. Damn exciting can... -_-



They say me cannot blog so much about inside...if not later the MP (Men prostitute) come fuck me.hahahha!

So ask me personally if you wanna know.



Anyway, Me is going in later at 8pm. Damn sian lah!

The next time me is coming out is only Chinese New Year Eve!!...Which is 6 Jan...and that's like a bloody 11 days! like WTF! and I'm gonna have my IPPT le... double de sianz...



This new year I'm so not going anyway man.. Not with my crew cut la... Looks funny but feels good...ahahah!



My time like so limited la... Come out for a few hours only but so much things to do. Yesterday went meet a friend while he's working...Damn funny la! Lousy promoter selling lousy vacuum cleaner..haha!

And that boot camp thingy is just........ hahaha.nvm.



Then met the NP gang for KBox! Me everytime inside camp oso got our own KBox...but yesterday one is the real one...haha. Shiok! Me is must go again... But me losing voice liao.

Inside cough like siao...den so long still haven't recover yet...still must shout shout here shout shout there...tsk tsk tsk.



Okay. I can't spend too much time blogging liao.. Must go catch up on my Dou Niu on Youtube! Here I come!!

mE posted at 11:44 AM