7 Days
The conversation that went on between the tangyuan stall auntie at bedok and me was like this:[she]: 明天开学了hor?[me]: erm...我没有读书了。。。 (for a while, I thought I sounded like some school dropout.)[me]: 我要进兵了。then she started muttering some stuff to herself which I could not hear.But anyway, the heavy point is 我要进兵了!!!And its like damn freaking fast can??!?!7 more days man...Today, being the 2nd of Jan is such a nostalgic day.Seeing those kids around in their uniform really do make me miss school!!As I was telling Borne today, I really feel like going back to NY to pon lessons!! You won't understand man...if you hadn't been there....school, I mean.The feeling's is just so indescribable!!Imagine you just heard the bell for the Chem lecture... and its like damn sian lah!! Then your pal start instigating you to pon...say go the mac outside school for lecture, or even just slacking in the library. You know how that feels not???.....torn between that inner goody-two-shoes and the tempting mischief!! It's like a million dollar question that your pal just popped to you lah!!I really love it when I just say "heck the lecture" to my pal....it's just so exciting lah!! Going the opposite direction from the huge flow of mugger students, swerving your way to avoid that familiar tutor....gosh! I'm really missing it man.It really feels funny seeing everybody else hanging in tpy in their uniform and you without... There are the blue and grey cedarians, the white and blue-collared marists, those pale-yellow pierce-cians??, the familiar blue pinafore CHIJ lesbians, and of course...the white beattyians who all look so.....grrr.. Beatty....Beatty School for Delinquents and Hooligans. tsk tsk tsk...
mE posted at 10:06 PM