SO EXCITING!!
Alrite folks. Yours truly have another newfound meaning to life.
And that is…
…
…
…
…
FACEBOOK! (hong xing da jiang music here)
This is all thanks to Mr. Osborne Chan Ao Bang, who so miraculously intrigued me about the ever-wonderful and amazing existence of Facebook and its rumours.
And now, may I confirm, that those rumours of the cooliost, fantasticious, and overwhelming Facebook is absolutely true!
Woot!
I can now bake a cake for people. I can also adopt a pet! I can make a gingerbread man, I can poke you as many times as I want!!! Whahaha. Okay…sounds a bit noobie hor.. But nvm, I am now officially a happy resident of the facebook community.
Okay…I can’t wait to knock off and go home on my beloved computer to slowly explore my new home! HAHA!
People please do come visit me or bake me a cake or kiss me or anything LA! Just come be my neighbour in my newfound community.
This is so EXCITINGZ!!!!
mE posted at 4:28 PM