Wednesday, December 05, 2007

SIAN

I am secretly typing this post on my laptop in the office.

I tell you ar… Because I sit at the door where so many people walk in and out like almost every minute, almost everybody who walks past definitely take a peek at my screen. I don’t mind them peeking when I am doing work la… But the thing is, more than half of the time, I always finish my work like even before lunch…so the remaining of the time I have no choice but to surf the net la… Then wad…want me sit down there and rot meh.

Then the dilemma is this. I can’t let those kay-po dudes see that I am surfing friendster and blogs during office hours rite….like duh. So….. Yeah…you know what I mean.

So the point is this. As I am typing this very entry that you are reading now, I am typing on a Microsoft Word document which I have shrunk the display page to like 60%...and the font size is like 9. Big enough for me to see, but small enough to evade the inquisitive eyes that would be glancing now and then trying to see what I am doing.
Sometimes ar…I really think I’m pretty intelligent. Hah!

Okay. My workplace is near the Biopolis and NTU. For previous days until now, we, meaning the temp staffs, have always lunched at the cafeteria just a floor beneath. The food is suck until….. okay la…some not bad la…but you everyday eat also sian rite….

So today, we very adventurous. We went to the BIOPOLIS!! Hahaha.. Sounds fun lor. When we reach there, the eating outlets there are mostly like bistros and those pretty classy restaurant liddat, except the food court which was so crowded. We ended up eating at this place dunno call what CAFÉ CYPRESS 101. Like what kind of name is that la… Haha. But nevermind, we went inside.
Eh….like quite not bad leh the place. Pretty nice de. Like those restaurant tt kind de. Those with the soup spoon, and all those various cutleries laid out on the table that kind de. When the food arrived, Wha…like quite nice liddat leh! The sandwich that my colleague ordered ar…still got decorations one la!! Haha.
Then ar….we eat. Like okay only de lorrz…. It’s so damn bloody OVERRATED la…. The food zhogn kan bu zhong “chi”…Got what use?? Waste my money lor…
Next time don’t go there eat liao.

Me is very BORED!! At this point of time, online oso nobody to talk to de lor… Everybody like either offline or having lessons or wad lor….SIANZ. Now ar…my life is like very predictable de lor. Every morning wake up at 7am…then go work… Go there busy for a like 2 hours…then slack all the way until 6pm. Then very tired….cos I have to ACT busy the whole day…. So take train go back will sleep on the way.
When reach home, eat dinner, then watch a few videos, online awhile den jiu zzzzz liao.
Like no different from JC lor… Just that JC need to study and do homework only. For five days of a week, that’s like my life la…

I really really need a life during the weekends man.
Okay. I have decided. Borne is going to teach me play mahjong. So must find one weekend go learn and play.
I also want to go and see the Christmas lightings in town. So somebody please jio me…haha.
I need to go buy running shoes and make by specs when I get my pay.. Hmm So looks like I’ve got myself some kind of plan huh….
LOLX.

Oh yea,,,shone. PLS go and plan the meeting PLS.

mE posted at 3:03 PM