Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Remembering watching "The Sinking of Japan". The female lead had lost her parents to an earthquake, and was left all alone then. Ever since, she told herself that she would not love anybody ever. She does not want to lose a loved one and have to deal with the pain all over again.I was wondering to myself was it wrong of her to think this way. I mean, all she wanted was not to suffer the pain of losing a loved one again, is that really wrong?But then again, it seems that there is no right or wrong in such things. I once thought like that too...like the lead. Or maybe, even so now. They say once bitten, twice shy. That is indeed true. Going through the entire pain is enough for once. It really makes you think twice and really hard before you plunge into another whirlpool.-----For one, I really hate being lied to. I can't stand people hiding the truth from me or worse, telling me a false tale before my face, looking right into my eyes. I seriously hate liars. I once said that if someone were to lie to me, he had better make sure I never finds out.I loathe it even more when someone you actually trust, lies to you. Like you friends or something. I mean like you actually take what that particular person says for real and you really believe it and would even base your other actions or interpretations on what that person said. How would you feel to find out that all that you had chose to believe in were nothing but falsehood?Sometimes, you may even go out of your way to compromise and accommodate a person based on what he told you, probably about his difficulties. I really feel like a fool when I realise that all I've chose to trust and accommodate for is for nothing more than a convenient lie or a deliberately intended one at that.Yeah...seriously. Please my friends, do not ever let me find out that you had lied to me, or even attempt to lie to me. I cannot assure that I would be able to take it calmly.
mE posted at 12:29 AM