Monday, December 24, 2007

My Christmas Eve (with pictures this time...and blogger sucks)


Blogging is kind of a chore now that my spacebar is spoiled, once again. -_-


Okay, I'm spending the night of Christmas Eve typing this entry because of 2 reasons. The first being the fact that it's been some time since I blogged, and the second is because I have nowhere else to go. Boo!


I think in a way, I do kinda miss work at MOE you know. This is despite the fact that I sit at the door.
I miss arriving every morning at 8.30 to set up my laptop.
I miss watching the clock that's near the bosses, the one that's always ten minutes faster so the bosses could knock off earlier.
I miss the sandwich and coffee breakfast.
I miss sitting around and pretending to be busy.
I miss the adventurous lunch outings to the Biopolis and Holland V. with my colleagues.
I miss the after-lunch crapping sessions and those rascist jokes with my colleagues.
I miss the occasional afternoon kit-kat break.
I miss the water dispenser outside the office.
I miss idling around, waiting to knock off.
I miss tapping my pass on the entrance whatever-that's-called.

Just to show you what I mean...


"T" for Temporary


By the way, I hate blogger with its numerous inconveniences and technical screw-ups.

Yeah. Just got my new specs. It's thick at the sides and its black.
And yes, I am in this dilemma to buy a Deuter backpack. There are two designs that has caught my eyes but I don't know which to choose. Boo!
Anyway, can't get them now, no money liao. Shall get them on pay day. Hahaha!

Okay, I got nothing else to blog about liao. Oh yea... I'm gonna show you some really glaring usage of broken English. Most of you should have seen this around in our very own NY campus. Tsk Tsk Tsk! And the other one is from another top JC!! JC nowadays....*shakes head

So the machine uses paper??

"Till their sparkling clean??" Good attempt...


You mean you can look like sex?? Then its better to be an orgasmic one I guess..

mE posted at 11:53 PM