Guilty
Ooo. Just told my boss that I would be tendering my resignation on this Friday. Also don’t know what to say la. Just feel that this job is kinda mundane at times and I really hate doing jobs no-brainer jobs.
When I opened word to him, my boss was like stunned for a while la… The he say wad... “哇! 这么快!” LOLX. I also dunno what to say to him la. Like kinda weird. Haha. Then for awhile we just silently nod and said …”yeah.” Haha! Kinda awkward la…
Dunno leh. Now feeling like abit guilty leh. My boss is not very high ranking, neither is he an underdog. But he always has that smiley face plastered on him. The kind of smile which people would think look retarded. But I think he’s a rather nice boss lor. Quite a nice person.
Got one time I was telling gim how difficult one case was to close, and how troublesome that parent was. Then he said wad you know?! He tell me. “aiyoh” leh!! Then I tell him another thing, he aiyohed again. Then I said “yeah…” Then he ask me… “den how??” Damn funny la…Haha!
Yeah…my boss is quite a nice guy la…
Got another boss also. But the other one quite soft spoken de. Then he like don’t give me much to do de. But when he give me ar…he give me those students with straight F9s. -_-
Yeah…feeling kinda guilty leh. Like don’t know whether I really made a right decision to quite leh. Cos I just though I need more time to prepare for NS la..Yeah lor. Ever since landed in this job, sometimes quite okay…but when nothing to do that time ar…really damn sian la. Then when end work will be damn tired also.
No time to do other things liao. Like I really need a life before enlistment lor…
Haiya…stil feeling kinda bad man. I must try my best to close as much cases as possible man. Haix…. I really should learn how to make a decision and not hesitate my choice. I hate this after-thoughts when you still wonder If that was the right thing you did, even though it ahs been done and that more often that not, there is hardly anything you can do about it by then.
Alright. Beginning another countdown. 22 more days to enlistment.
mE posted at 4:22 PM