Appletini
Indochine and my Appletini. :)I hereby declare the opening of ML's weekends of excitement! Haha...Who asked the SAF to like me so much that they can't wait to have me with them?Who asked MOE to take up so much of my weekdays' life?Who asked me to have only 3 weekends left? :'(I really need exciting weekends man!!First exciting thing. I had a new hairdo. Now the backs abit unusual I should say, and I have carvings on my right! Almost wanted to dye my hair white lah...but dye le left 3 weeks to enjoy like very bo hua leh...So yeah...The stylist still asked me what I want to carve leh...Asked me if I wanted to carve my name...HAHA! Like how can la...later all the chio bu-s come find me how?! Worse if I carve my HP number...at night no need sleep liao...haha!Second exciting thing. Todae Carolyn bring me go eat at Ajisen. First time there noe....dun laugh. tsk. I actually had lunch like an hour and a half before le...but see everybody eating I also want to eat!! Ate the teriyaki chicken ramen. Its dry. Okay la...not bad la...But lyn said taste like mee goreng. -_- I paid like fifteen bucks to eat mee goreng. Might as well cook myself. Alrite, it's not that fantastic like how Borne claims it to be lah...But guess it's okay.Third exciting thing. I went to town today! Yeah!! Been like wanting to go after A's for some time le. But somehow haven't found any chance to go...but I finally did today! Yippee!Went Wisma, Taka, and PS. Saw a bunch of NCC band there dunno do wad.Oh yea....And I saw my deuter bag!! Because of Mr. Tan Ti Shone....now I only fancy carrying deuter backpacks. Hmm... The one I saw quite cheap leh (for deuters), but only got orange colour.... :(Fourth exciting thing. Visited Indochine. I totally love the ambience there! Rock! They know me love light (ml ma) so they got candlelight leh!! Woots! I like la...I like the blue glow even better. Just the perfect place to chill...like what Shone said. I am so going there again man....Alrite. Tml's gonna be another great day again. And....you people please do make my weekends wonderful...I will love you forever...hahahaha!
mE posted at 11:10 PM