Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tired

Yipee! This is my 200th post! Lolx.

Am really so tired these days. Everytime reach home night time liao. Can't even get enough sleep... o_o

Today went brought the cadets go HTA for campcraft comp briefing. Then tio pang seh...TSK! Forget it man!
Saw Zhen Yew from J06 also! haha. Now also just finish A's at SAJC. Haha. Still can talk pretty much la...not bad not bad.
Also don't know how those people back in the unit intend to prepare themselves for the competition de lor..The way they plan, the way they practice ar... Haiya.. dun say liao.

Work has been pretty okay. Depends on how you look at it. Am just taking it as a learning experience. There are pretty much things to learn if you do know where to look. Realised one of my colleague also WCI! haha... What a small world lah!
So much gossips going on in the office la. Had so much fun eavesdropping on those people talk about the schools. Whenever we hear a familiar name, our hears would automatically pop up de lah!
I now also know that the SJI principal damn siajian one know!! Only care about results...then force some students out of the school because of unsatisfactory results sia... WTH!

I need to start working out lorh! So fat now la!
Everyday eat like so much... My mama always think I still growing alot then push me so much food... I like pig la. TSK!

After I get my pay must go get running shoes and goggles man! Need to start jogging and swimming le. Heard my workplace there got gym leh. But dunno if temp staff can use ornot leh... I want to go...
Must seriously start swimming oso liao... Tsk.

-----

I remembered Mr Kwek once said that this:
"As you grow older, peope expect more from you.
As you grow older, people forgive you less."

Life is just this long learning journey. There are so many things to learn.
Sometimes we make mistakes and we fall.
If we don't learn from the mistakes we made, life would trip us harder and give us another painful fall.
But then again, you can't make all the mistakes by yourself.
That's why it's important to learn from others as well.

Think I too learn quite alot these years le.
Must make sure I remember these lessons hand well.
There is so much more to learn out there.
An open mind and a good attitude is a must.

More importantly, you gotta trust and like yourself.
Cos if you won't, who else would?
haha. :)

mE posted at 10:34 PM