Long and Hard
It's just two more days to liberation. But it's a long and hard two days man....I have to say I haven't been studying much. But....pls give me the grade I wan!!!...haha. bu lao er huo. But the thing is this: When you study, it feels like you already know your stuff, kinda pointless to keep on looking through and through when you know that it's somewhere inside. Your mind just kinda switches off!Anyway, had the econs paper today. It was a three hour paper la...not that I dunno or wad. But it was a long and hard three hours man! Had to like think so fast and just keep on writing and writing and writing. My hand is sibei de sour know?!The paper started at 2pm and when the time was 1653 I was still fighting hard to write my last words...literally last words....for whoever's marking my econs paper at London.Wha...record lor today. The CPE said they gave us about nine sheets of paper. I write and write and write...den the paper on my desk like cannot finish one leh...I thought I write very little know?!....but I really think I write a lot wad....the ache on my arm confirmed I wrote alot... When finish liao I go check...Wha!!! I write 12 sheets of paper leh!! That's like nearly 24 sides of a regular A4 paper know?! YOu Know How Much That Is Not!!! It's like what I usually write for one history paper la!! 24 sides in three hours....WHAA!!! I'm godlike sia...tsk tsk tsk...For GP, I wrote on 3 sides of paper I think...Southeast Asian history paper also had 24 sides... Then plus today the 24 sides for econs...I have a total of 51sides?! wtf?!Haven't count how much paper I did for Math and Chem know....? Then tml another history paper....wha kao... I can hear the trees crying for their mothers and fathers who died for us la....I should be glad I took History and Econs man. Today they talk about what AFTA...lucky I history got learn before that it's a useless free trade area that the muthafu*kin ASEAN countries set up for some muthafu*kin economic integration and free trade but they ended up doing muthafu*kin nothing in it cos they are so muthafu*kin selfish and all those crap...The econs paper oso say what floating currency...then walking out of the school today, I heard these bunch of people walk infront on me say "what the shit floating currency....lucky four marks only" I was like... "FOUR MARKS?!" Don't want give me la! Heng history got teach floating currency and pegging rates sia! HENG ARH!!!Those idiots out there who always laugh at people taking history....u die maN!!! Okay...tml's International History... Don't really feel very prepared leh...later must go read again la...Haix...it's so gonna be another long and hard three hours sia...A'Level History is sibei tokong de lor. You only like get one or two times to read the question, then you must like think damn fast la! After that the entire time you won't even have time to check the clock lor! You will just be writing and writing and writing...den while you write your conclusion for your first essay, you will be planning your second esssay in your head. Then when you writing conclusion for your second essay, you planning for the third in your head....We gotta do this for like 4 muthafu*kin essays la!!Hope I survive to return to see you guys man...What a long and hard wait...
mE posted at 11:11 PM