Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just as I was walking back from work today, I was feeling kinda calm.



Yeah...just so calm. But it's a unfamiliar sense of calmness which is so trepidating at the same time.



Mama was talking to me about lots of stuff last night. I know what she's going through. And I know what it's like. I also know what is expected, as well as what should happen.



Most people are unfathomable. Some people can be so selfish. Some people can be so ungrateful. Some people are hypocritical, and some people are simply unexpected.



Of course you would be upset when you meet someone like that. Especially someone whom you thought you could trust all along, and suddenly turns out to be out of your expectations.



I told my mama that all these things happened all the time. Some of these are simply what we call human nature.

I also said that whatever happens, we should not let others put us down. We can be upset for a little while, but we all still have to carry on.



Or perhaps, we should just look at the good side of people. That is what I am trying to do. Perhaps some people have their reasons for doing what they did.

I remember a teacher telling me to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Looking at the positives is just another way of looking at things.



We should stand firm to our principles and hold our beliefs close to us. I always believe that I should so what I think is right. As long as it does not go against your conscience, as long as you do not hurt nobody.



After so much, I am learning to treat people differently. There is this paradigm that I am slowly moulding for myself. Of course, nothing can be cast in stone. There remains much to learn and we should be flexible.



We'll see.

Take things as they come.

mE posted at 2:28 AM