Thursday, November 29, 2007

Irritating Slowpokes

Haii...I just hate it when people dun believe me lorz...

-----

Anw. Towards the end of the A's I have been looking for jobs and had been sending out several resumes le. Right smack in the middle of the exams, i had an interview... It was with Recruit Express. Didn't know those jian jian recruit agencies eat so much commission de. Early know wun have wasted my time going for their interview and sending them my resumes.

So rejected them lor. After A's jiu start to find alot. I very picky de. Pay must at least 6bucks per hour de. Then place cannot be too far. Job must be i like tt kind de...and alot alot la.
So i sent numerous resumes after picking my choice. Was so hopeful they will call me la.

I wait one week none called leh! Was so pissed lor. So sick of waiting that i stopped waiting and landed myself in my current job. Then ar...those companies start to call. WTF la!

In within like 3days after i got my current job (not my optimum choice -_-) these irritating slowpokes then called.
1. A company tt pays 10bucks per hour for admin job. (wth!)
2. Lee and Lee (The LKY law firm)
3. KK Hospital
4. AC. Nielsen (tt surveying company tt surveys the tele viewership in s'pore)
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (?!?!?!)

There were about two other small small companies i forgot liao. Like what the hell la! Hao call bu call, wait until i tio my current job then call?!?!?!

-----

Okay. Not that my current job is that bad la. But I really hate having nothing much to do la! My officer like don't want to hand me the cases de lor.... Like scared i temporary worker so will mess up or wad....

I'm so tired la...everyday. Not because of workload know... You see, they kuku one appoint me to sit beside the door. Then everybody walk in walk out also will see my laptop de.. Especially those ikan bilis officer and the assistant director lor!
So i no work oso must pretend like got work la!!
I work for like 8.5 hours today and roughly about 7hours were spent pretending away la!! Pretend pretend....pretend until i very tired know.....

Those temp staff tt sit the ulu ulu corner hor...play solitaire..go msn, go frenster, go facebook... Me wan surf oso cannot la!!! wth!!!
To top it off with a cherry... My original seat was also an ulu ulu corner!!! but someone take my seat liaoz.... sian.

Yesterday laggi best. My officer ask me to type one letter. Cos nothing else to give me do liao... Then the time was like 3plus leh... Then he sudd whisper tell me... ni man man zuo... den he smile secretly tt kind de smile...
I was like .................?!?!?!?!
Type one letter want me type till i knock off leh?! I really tried lor i tell u. I type 1 letter by 1 letter slowly type leh. Not type by word leh. I literally lifted my finger to gently touch the key then slowly lift it up again la!

Sad la!!! Din last me till 6pm.... Please la!!! Just throw me with work... I can't stand having nothing to do de!!


Nothing to do today..so i went to find things lor. I go ask the other temp colleagues whether they need help not. Got this YJ girl was like printing and stapling a huge stack of stuff lor...She ren ren xiao xiao...the papers can hide her la... So I took my stapler go ask her whether need my help not.
Then ar...Dun wan my help jiu suan liao. She still so loudly infront of the 2 Assistant Directors ar...shout at me sia. Say what..."haiya...you very free ar...dun come n disturb me la..." Like wtf la...I see u busy wan help den u dun wan den nvm la... No need to say until i like gu yi go disturb u or wad rite...someone say infront of the director... Fuck lor.

Damn pissed just now man...but now okay le la. Maybe she is liddat de lor. Anyway she only say say only ma....oso nvr do anything. Haix... But i'll be think twice before volunteering to help her the next time round man...

Haha. on another note...the office's gonna have a Christmas Party!! haha. They got invite we all temp staff...then got gift exchange de.. Dunno fun ornot leh... Haha. But I'm going! LOLX

-----

Dinner and Dance's like next week...Actually the idea of a prom sounds pretty fun to me de.. Budden oso never go.. haha.nvm la. Also nobody to go with... need 10 people leh... Even if go le also...haii..
Haha.. It's okay de... Everything's behind liao...
Oei borne...you go le must take pic bring back lemme see horz...

Lucky Dec got NP Annual camp... I shall try to go for that man!! NP makes me happy...LOL. just joking.

Okay...I'm like very hungry now. Haven't had dinner. I need to jian fei for NS...haha.

mE posted at 9:30 PM