Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Rotting

Ooo..I'm back.

Ever since the A's are over, I have seriously accomplished nothing. I did not have a hell of a time, neither did I play till I drop. I have seriously let myself down... Haiiii....

So much things I wanted to do lor...budden... Nvm. I must go earn money first. Got money the can play wad...no money play wad shit. chey.

Work's okay I guess, just that I don't like my seat by the door. So many people wal in walk out...So no privacy la! Other people can play solitaire den i cannot... Yea...most people in my office play solitaire.haha
My seat was to be the much coveted seat at the back de lor. With my very own cubicle and a U-shaped desk man....Quite big leh...for a temp staff. But den...got people take liao...haiii....
I hope that people faster go den I can take that seat lor...den I can play game and online in office den surf here surf there....Woot! I would look forward to working everyday man.
Haha. The colleagues oso no bad la. The WCI worked there before then know quite alot...haha. So I anything dunno oso go kachiao her...lolx.
That YJ girl ar...person so small...talk so much...so loud summore.humph.. She's typical of a lit student...dramatic and exaggerating..haha.oh well. makes office a little livelier I guess. haha
Then another guy sit quite near me at the door...haha. Like very quiet and reserved leh....hmm. haha...Must talk to him den he will respond the la...haha. But not bad la. lolx

Heard maybe can use the gym at the office leh...quite not bad hor. If really can...i'll go man! haha.

Oh yea...back to me letting myself down. I really need to have fun lor.
I was thinking today lor...
Now 18 liao...like so damn freaking old lah! really missed those time at 16 when can do anything you want sia... Not that i can't now, but it's really ridiculous of an 18 yo to act like a 10 yo rite...haiii....
After this year...no more student meals for me...sob sob..
No more concessions on trains and buses...my pockets sob sob...
No more playing and more working... Arrggghhh....

Haii....I really need to play now...if not i'll regret this 10 years later.
Been staying at home most of the time after A's... I'm rotting liao la!!! Haiii...
People...you gotta jio me out! I need a life! Now!

Mr Me is available every weekends and every evenings in the weekdays. Call now! While stocks last!

mE posted at 11:39 PM