Thursday, November 01, 2007

History Is Tomorrow!!

tmr gonna have two major papers... each gonna constitute 50% of two H2 subjects...and I'm feeling a little uneasy...but no paranoia...haha.
to bad...I just don't usually get scared or anxious for exams...dunno why oso?

anw...i'm facing a desperate crisis now man...i just can't seem to remember my history..!! OMG!! it's gonna be a southeast asian history paper tml...3 hours for 4 long essays...write till u die sia... the funnay thing is that i seem to know the facts and am able to recall them as read thru my notes...at least i'm able to tell myself that.."hey..i've seen this before!" that isn't too bad right? oh well...

n maddie math is tml as well?! i must indeed commend on MOE's conscious n beautiful effort to meticulously arrange the mathematics massacre n the history horrors on the same day man... oh yea...math is also very irritating.. cos i seem to know "all" that i need to know, but still kinda uneasy inside...like scared forget smth sia...

AIYA! i figured if i had used the time i spent on worrying and thinking on studyin instead...I will be GOD!!! tadaa!!! wad is ad*lin* man... i wud be the GOD!!!
okae...i can hear my history notes calling fer me....i guess the lubb me too much...
ohwell...i shall lubb them tonite...i shall sleep wif them tonite....they better make sure they stay wif me at least till tml's over man...I neED YOuuuu.....!!

okae...byebye


oh yea...i forgot to tell u my room suddenly got alot of tiny ants...they are all over!! crawling over my bread...my bed...my notes...and crawling over me!! Eeuu... I seriously hate ants man!! Each time i see one...i swear I'll flick you off to no-man's land...if u r reading this u pathetic ant...u better flee...
Me no like ants!!!!
n it's not like my room is dirty or anything lorRH!!!....seriously...they must really like me to crawl all over me...too sweet i guess :)

mE posted at 9:19 PM