Tuesday, November 20, 2007

B is for Bored

ARGH....Me is bored to tears!!!

I have absolutely nothing to do lah! Everyday sit at home watch X-men on veoh... Watch until Season 4 also finish liao leh!! Those job applications that never return...otherwise it would be because they want hire people to work longer!! SAF like me so much oso not my fault wad?!

GGrrrr...

Like nothing to do leh. Guess how I'm keeping myself occupied.... I'm reading O'Level Bio textbook leh....how exciting is that la.... -_-

Got this feeling to just want to pack up all the A'Level stuff and stack them up and throw them all away. But as usual with all my stuff...there's this nostalgia that they have been with me for like 2 years and so...
Anyway, I am damn sure my room would be much much much more spacious without them.
Then again, who knows what would happen next year... I really don't want to be touching them again...

I think I need to get out of the house. Yeah...That's what I should do first. But no money oso nowhere to go la...chey.

Even my computer's sick of seeing me everyday, every hour that I'm awake la...
Its high time I get a life man...

mE posted at 4:13 PM