Monday, October 29, 2007

Zen

Hahas...Suddenly feeling this contentment inside me. Haven't got such a sensation for some time. Despite the fact that the A's are a mere 2 days away and that some stuff had just gone haywired for me, these ain't getting in my way and I'm instead feeling better! haha.

It seems that I am unuderstanding alot more now... I'm enlightened...


Zen...haha...


It's true... maybe it's only temporary, but I just wanna pen this thoughts down.


I once thought about how we can offer advices and console our friends when they face some crisis of their own. It's like we are able to churn out the seemingly most sensible stuff. But more often than not, our friends don't seem to understand and can only wallow further in their misery.
Sometimes, it's our turn to land ourselves in some crisis of our own. Our friends would similarly, curn out the very sam sensible advice that we had once expounded upon them. But this time, we don't get it. Even though these may be the very same things that we had said before.

Maybe it's just that things are really difficult. Or maybe we are just too affected to see clearly.

It is often easy to stand firm of our beliefs in the usual circumstances.
But it takes alot more to be able to hold these beliefs and principles close to you when you are trapped in a crisis of your own.

Therefore, I am going to set this as my resolution. I'm never gonna let anything bring me down. We can trip and fall once in while, but we must we able to pick ourselves up and continue walking, with or without help.
Smilez

mE posted at 12:49 AM