Monday, October 08, 2007

Slackers Incorporated

Wah...today damn slack sia... Didn't do much lor...wth. Intended to do History de, but do a little bit den no mood continue liao.
Den arh...Just now when I studying in school ar, I still buy Pringles to eat leh. And the heavy point is that ar... I haven't eat finish den put on the table in my classroom. Then I went out to the toilet....When I came back, my Pringles is GONE!!! WTH!
Somebody stole my chips sia.... So sia jian la!!! I suspect is that cleaning uncle. Always lurking around the corridors de lor. Tsk Tsk. Dishonest.

Also, when I was walking along the corridor and saw that cleaning uncle, I saw something uncannily familiar on him. When I had a closer look, I realised that it was the Beatty Jellicoe House T-Shirt! WTH! I had a good mind to go up to him and ask him not to wear that shirt anymore in future laah! Throw beatty face only leh...WTF.

What if all the cleaning aunties and uncles start to wear the famous St Andrew tee: "ONce a SAint, Always a Saint"? What if they all suddenly decide to clean the toilets wearing a shirt donning the letters of "RAFFLES"? You get what I mean?!

SO throw my face lor...TSK TSK TSK.

haiyo...I'm really getting guilty leh. Supposingly 21 more days to A's and I still can slack..Walao eh....
NVM.

mE posted at 10:30 PM