Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gotta Mug

I'm a little tired.


When people don't bother anymore,
When things just don't seem to go your way...
When people start to despise you,
When all your efforts go down the drain...
When people treat you like nothing,
When people start to doubt your words,
When even your best pal left you behind...


Suddenly,
Things don't seem as fun as they used to,
You can shout your lungs out but no one can hear you.
Your existence just do not matter anymore,
It's like being invisible.


I have enough of all these.
I am just sick of these roundabout games.


I am not gonna give a shit about all these crap anymore.
I just don't want to care.
Even if I end up being the only one in my own world.
I don't care anymore.


Walking this path ain't easy.
But you can count on no one.
Doesn't matter anymore.
I'll do it myself.


Heck.

Why am I still thinking of such things when the A's are mere footsteps away...
Just can't get them off my mind I guess.

I just gotta do what I should be doing now man.

Mr Kwek, you're so damn right...

"Work hard for these 15 days and you'll enjoy the remaining 80 years of your life."

I'm so gonna mug man.
Mug damn HARD!.

mE posted at 2:11 PM