Made My Day
Recently, two good friends of mine sparked into a disagreement.Let's just call the first one MB and the second one SR. It actually kind of started when MB on an occasion, in a fit of a anger, said something he shouldn't have to SR. It actually came of a shock to even MB himself after he managed to recollect himself after some time. MB then tried to explain to SR hoping to get things back to normal, cos SR had been avoiding him and such. What I heard from MB was that SR was actually pissed with some other stuff before that event already, so in a way, that incident became like the catalyst. From what I see, MB had been trying to clear things up with SR. He even had a like one week cool-down period before he approached SR. When he accosted SR, SR kinda like agreed to hear him out after school, but turns out, SR lied to him.SR seems a very adamant person to me, fervently believe that what he does is right. But being previously really great friends, MB was sincere about making up and even attempted to change his somewhat problematic personality. On one occasion in trying to engage SR in a talk, MB even gave up on something that he had worked hard for so long to achieve. What I see now is that MB is indeed making a tremendous effort to change and he would exchange anything for things to go back to normal again. Being J2s, the two of them are gonna have their A's like me really soon. This seems to be a stumbling block for MB since he can't get this off his mind.I didn't want to see his A's being risked for this, so I had told MB to not let this get to him, at least for the moment. Well, it seems that MB is trying hard to focus as well, he used to be a really good student. When I first heard it from MB, there were actually more than meets the eye. There were other stuff that had been on MB's mind for quite some time bothering him... Turns out, MB found it hard to survive these 2 years in JC too. Having being a high flyer in his previous schools and having friends all around him, it makes little wonder for MB to be having a hard time especially from his fall from grace.Seems to me that SR is kinda unfair to him. It's just like hearing him out only what, also not expecting him to do anything. But then again, SR may have his own reasons bah. In any case, I just think I should stick with MB during this period, really don't wanna see my friend screwing things up any more. Can see that he is really trying to change since he said that even he was disgusted with what he used to be like. Haha. Just hope MB does get better la...and if you are reading this, "MB, you can do it de...cos you are MB!" whahahahaha.Okay, enough about them.When I boarded my bus yesterday afternoon, I saw three people running fast behind the bus to catch it in time. Luckily the bus driver got wait for them ar...if not I slap him sia. When the three of them finally got on the bus, they were like laughing. I found it kinda wierd, catch bus only what, need to be so happy meh. Then later realised that it was a mother with her son and daughter, they seemed to be like primary school kids. The three of them proceeded to the rear and got a seat. The mother and the son sat down first, then they squeezed the daughter in and the three of them crammed into a seat. Then they started laughing again. LOLx. Kinda observed them throughout my journey and realised that after a few exchanging of words among them, they would burst into laughter almost everytime. They seemed really happy together.When I saw that, I just felt really warm inside. Seeing a family so happy together and laughing around, I don't feel jealous or anything now. I just feel really happy for them. Really really happy, that kinda made my day.
mE posted at 3:11 PM