Monday, September 10, 2007

Back In Two Weeks

Ok. I am currently typing on the keyboard that Shone had helped me get from Comex last week. Apart from the fact that the key are really tiny and I am having a hard time hitting on some keys that are positioned differently from the conventional desktop keyboard, it looks pretty okay with its white and orange colour scheme. At least I can use teeh spacebar now. :)


On another note, this is the week that the prelims are rolling in. I have counted and realise that I have a total of ten papers to sit for in the next two weeks. It's gonna be a long and hard two weeks.
Well, the final dress rehearsal before the final battle. Kinda scared, given my less than satisfied track record this two years. Really hope this is the time I get rejuvenated man.

It is also worth noting that in about 50 days, we'll be facing the A's. This is really a big battle with huge stakes. And after that, everything will be okay, and it will be goodbye to these two years of bad memories. yeah...

I guess I won't be back here for another two weeks till the prelims are over.
Till then.

mE posted at 8:51 PM