Saturday, August 25, 2007

SIANZ

Oh ya. Did I also mention that this weekend was the ATC? I am so grumpy that I couldn’t go. With prelims just a week away, and my “spectacular” mid-year results, I kinda disallowed myself to attend. And I am so upset about it! BOO! Wanted to at least go for the Campfire but go alone like so funny and scary la… Walk alone in the dark dark forest of Ubin for a nearly 45 min journey, is not exactly very inviting, the scary part is that now is qi yue! Haiyo…

Hope the kids are doing fine sia… My last ATC and I cannot go…This is damn sad de lor! I want to cry liao! ARGH!

Neh-mind. Who ask studies to be so important? TSK. Next week I got a lot of consultations leh.. So Sian.

Realised that recently I hardly have anything to blog about… Nothing much on my mind. Like so empty like that. Don’t have those solemn blues, no particular excitement, none of those streaky surprises. No nothing… Ya… Just merely plain and empty…which means SIAN!

Ok. Nothing to say I also don’t want to say liao… Can hear my books shouting for me.
Gotta run!

mE posted at 8:13 PM