Sunday, July 01, 2007

SMILE

Just conquered the economic history of Singapore and Malaysia. But I still have loads to go!! Economic history of Burma, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand… People, you may think that if I managed to complete all this, I would have finished 6 chapters right?
Haha. But NO!!! Even if I finish all this, it is only one-third of a chapter of Economic Development of Independent Southeast Asian States!!
Then I need to do National Unity of Independent Southeast Asian States, Government structures of Independent Southeast Asian States. And for each chapter, I still have to study the relevant history of each of the nations… OMG!
This is not all, then I need to study their colonial history. That one is the real killer. ARGH!

It seems like I am committing a huge portion of my time to History huh? Yeah, that’s what it is. And know what, the above that I mentioned are only half of my A Level History Syllabus, cos I still have International History. Now you all should understand the rigour of History….

By the way, still need to chiong half of a Chemistry and Math paper. SIGH.
Nevermind, 4 more days only. ME CAN DO IT!

Okay, before I return to sitting with History in the mug, I am feeling pretty disoriented and unsettled. It seems to be a hangover from the previous day’s event but I think there is more to it.

For some reason, I am receiving a certain frequency of a some wavelengths which reflect negativity and some uncertainty. Seems like I have unknowingly tread on somebody’s toes or some sort.
Expectedly, I may have some ambiguous recollections as to some of my perhaps more than careless or probably more accurately phrased, provocative actions. It is relatively unsafe and vague to be able to figure out of which origins exactly that perceived act of condemnation derived from.
But if that relatively unsafe and vague pointing amidst the smog more or less accurately point to the source of the very same condemnation which I have in mind, then for myself at least, I have a more than certain justification in itself to not totally vindicate but at least makes my conscious a little better in the case of an assurance that it is certainly that case.
For you information, speaking in such an overt attempt at equivocality, I discernibly am obscuring certain facts and details beyond the comprehension of whomever I may be alluding at.

In any case, given the internal and external circumstances whether implicit or not, I can ascertain that this issue invariably caused me a certain degree of disappointment and unhappiness. Perhaps it may be an experience that is beyond me, but anyway, I have decided to not let this petty issue affect me given the pressure that I have to face these few days.

Yes. I am brushing this matter off, probably for the moment. Right now, I am just having my subjects of examination in my mind and looking forward to meeting my two friends in school come Tuesday. With them around, I can have no cause of worry for other matters.

As such, I am not gonna give a fuck about the petty incident and yeah, so stay away from me if you are carrying that mindless event with you.

I am amazed by my ability to remain so absolutely calm throughout. Three cheers for me. SMILE

mE posted at 6:00 PM