Not a lot of time
111 days down to the A’s and counting. I have added that Countdown timer at the sidebar to remind myself and you guys (those friends of mine in the same boat) that time and tide waits for no man.
The teachers have been constantly drilling that in us these few days. My GP tutor had so carefully reiterated that 12 years thingy that I mentioned previously. The usually rowdy class was like utterly silent throughout her little speech and at the end of it, despite her attempt to lighten the atmosphere, the tension in the air was really tangible.
The Chemistry tutors amplified their message with actions. It was indeed loud and clear. On the NY website, were past year papers from other colleges for us to download and complete. A full Chem paper consists of 3 papers in two sittings with a total allocated time of 4 and a half hour. The tutors uploaded complete prelim papers from 16 colleges. Doing some math will tell us that there are a total of 48 papers to be downloaded, printed and completed. A little more math will also tell us that we need to commit a grand total of 216 hours in completing all the papers, which I doubt I hardly would. I can go without lunch for an entire week just printing these papers lah.
Anyway, was doing the Proteins tutorial this afternoon. And I realized that I kind of like Proteins! Haha. I think it was a pretty manageable topic with a rather interesting content. Omg. Haha. PROTEINS!
On another note, I have received 2 out of 5 papers today. Math and GP. Math was utterly disappointing. GP was pretty fine. I’ll probably reveal the grades after I’ve got all of them back.
I need to start planning a study timetable. This is the time we have left to the first paper.
3.96 months
15.8 weeks
111 days
2 664 hours
159 840 seconds
Not a lot of time.
mE posted at 7:12 PM