Monday, July 30, 2007

Hmm

Hmm.... just skipped Econ tutorial. Reason being I find the tutorial not much of a use and the tutor a turn-off. Maybe I should also admit that I did not complete my case study. Superficial reasons these may seem...but I think they are ingenious. Why? Cos my Econs tutor is absent today. Haha. Actually, she's been absent for one of last week's tutorial, and chose not to conduct the second one. And turns out, she gave today's a miss too. Hmm... Considering that there are 92 days left to the A's...I seriously should do something.

Just got back my result slip. It was disastrous. The only comfort I can see is the "B" I got for my GP...and I was in the 99.2 percentile. :X


Actually had been thinking for the past two days. In the one year and 7 months that I have been in NY, plus the 6 major tests and exams I have had here...I had not got even a single A. Thus, what makes me think that my first A would be from the A'Levels? Really demoralising to think of it that way... I was thinking that the prelims was the final chance before the real one comes...but the fact remains that I can't even smell a B or a C from where I am standing now...

Attempts to study recently had been half-hearted. I don't know why. Can't exactly point a finger to anything...Just know that I have not been focusing enough.

Anyway, enough of that.

-----

While my body was buzzing through the usual hectic of school, a part of my mind is still reserved in its own utopia, thinking about issues and things that have been happening around me. After some thinking, I have come to another relevation. And that is... I treat people pretty badly.

Haha. Pretty ashamed to say that. But I had realised that I do not treat people very well these days. Some are pretty obvious though... I know my attitude to some of my friends hadn't been commendable. I am extremely critical of people nowadays, I can't stand lots of stuff and I can't keep my mouth shut about them. I can easily irritated at people but do not realise that I am sometimes equally irritable as well. I get repulsed at many and shun even more.

Haha. I am getting very self-centred huh. Has actually gone through in my mind some of these incidents on their own, trying to figure if there were any other probable cause for these very bad actions. But still thought I would settle at the problem being with myself. Hmm.

I actually tried to make a conscious effort to treat some people better. But sometimes I can't seem to do it very well. Some people just disgust me to the extreme beyond salvation.

Hmm...

-----

Very tired.

toodles.

mE posted at 2:30 PM