Whahahaha
Hmm.not an entry for 7 days le. These seven days were also kinda wasted la. not spend on studyin. Was just NP and crunchyroll. dammit. I nid to kick that addiction man...Just hope NP would start to die down this month and let me concentrate more on the Mid-years first...The last few days were really agonising for my pockets... Had NCO Course on Saturday where after which, caught Shrek 3 with May Lwin and Ruohui! yippee! haha. That show freaking rocks larh!! so farnie... I like that donkey lor..heh heh, then the little dragon-donklets so cute somemore... omg. haha. That King Harold also damn funny one lor...want die dun die... loLX! And i swear the shrek ears on ruohui and my ears are damn hilarious... The theatre was filled with laughing kids la...gag.Met yaoxian on sunday to do the SGC thingy. Had been a while since last went out with him le... Friday still put my pigeons...make me go entermac for nothing!! lolx! but nevermind la...really glad that things have ironed themselves out and u two r fine. haha.Call me go do wad SGC den tap on my vocabulary den ask me think while he zhuo bo and see his phone...tmd. lol. Then arh...watch the second movie on the second consecutive day. Pirates of the Carribean."Welcome to Singapore..." hohoho...funny sia. Some say the show not nice...but okay la. Maybe not very exciting but okay la... Weird show lor...suddenly got Singapore appearing, then got Japanese and African pirates...siao.But arh...tt Johnny Depp is so farnie la!! omg... I almost wanted to be a pirate. okay..not funny.Monday was the Gp Shrek thing which I signed up for last month. Six dollars at Suntec Eng Wah... siao lor. Watch Shrek 3 for the second time.. I really eat full nothing to do sia...Now my pocket got hole le...Did I tell u about that weird encounter I had at Downtown two weekends ago during the NP chalet...hmm. Lot's of thoughts about it but still can't figure it out... nvm.I am coughing like siao lor... dunno why so long already still haven't recover... Should stop taking strepsils lor...they don't work...they make it worse. haiyo...Somebody get my ass cracking on my studying... I really have not touch a single topic nor a chapter... Really need to hit the panic button liao... Argghhh....Okay. I just finish submitting my SGC... Am I amazing or am I amazing... Without a CCA in these 2 years of college and I find myself whipping out such an impressive entry... omg.I bet those councillors have only "student council", "student council" and "student council" on their three entries... Whahaha... Lucky I never join sia... Those trapped with a CCA in NY can either brag about what repetitive and limited achievements they have in their sole commitment or be forced to put "Chemistry Rep" on their final entry...Even those fuck ass "Class Chairman"...name big nia la... Also zhuo bo one. Wad..I collect consent forms diligently for my CT such that on one occasion he praised me for my efficiency!!...how impressive is that.. -_-How about, I organised the Class gathering at Sentosa and everyone told me that had a Great TIME!!!... wow... *faints*Nothing one lor... ahha. I in NY, no CCA, no class appointment...been treated like a 3rd class citizen, turns out....my SGC more colourful lor..I got National Police Cadet Corps, Nation-wide Student Initiated Project and National Youth Achievement Award... oops. I realised that all three of these have the word "nation" in it..whahaha.Osborne you gotta thank me for the NYAA man..if not i oso dunno wad u want to put there...lol.Still got one copy cat still my NYAA idea...you really got me to thank man. whahaha.Lucky I smart...no cca... heheheheheheheheh.okay. I'm hungry liao...need go eat.Wait for my next post........
mE posted at 1:40 PM