Totally Shagged
I’m damn shagged, but just thought I’ll do a post. Been some time already.
A little update on my progress for the Mid-years revision… I am…
75% done for Chemistry
40% done for Math
7% done for History
0% done for Econs.
Despite skimming through my revision, I am only able to cover this little. This is really damn demoralizing. Who asked me to start so late…
Anyway, Yaoxian just lost his phone yesterday. Damn sad lah…just bought his K800i then now lost. Fuck that petty thief lor… That shopkeeper’s attitude sucked totally too yesterday. Hmm… Lucky got a temporary one from Shone. Haha.
By the way, that new dessert shop at Toa Payoh Central beside Courts rocks! Ate the mango pudding yesterday. It was like heaven man!! The sweetness is natural and not those kind of too sweet until eat already also scared that kind. The texture was unlike the usual jelly pudding, it was more of a thick creamy liquid than a pudding. And the coldness makes the whole taste just mama mia… And the pomelo garnishing was pretty unique and gave the pudding an extra taste besides the mango bits. Simply heavenly!
Feel really tired these days. Been up before 9 to go to school to study till evening. Lucky I go school sia…if not Mid-years no need to study liao.
These two years are damn hectic. Haven’t got not much of a life. I feel like sleeping now and so shall elaborate next time. Toodles.
mE posted at 11:16 PM