I NEED TO HAVE FUN!
It’s really amazing how time flies. I’m like a day and a half away from the Mid-Years. It would be a tough two-week battle. And I can be pretty sure that I would be sustaining lots of wounds this time round.
Being not in the least confident in none of my subjects, I should have known better than to start so late. But then again, given that I only started like last week, it is considered quite a lot already. Not that it would make things any better.
I know I should be really studying now. Like giving in my best and final shot for the Math Paper on Monday. But I am getting so half-hearted in doing things nowadays. Those weekdays spent studying with Jessica and Yaoxian were the only productive hours in this entire June Holiday. And now I can’t seem to key in any productive studying hours back alone in my bedroom. And to think it had been my impregnable mugging fortress. LOL
Ain’t getting much of a life in NY. I can remember nothing worth-mentioning in the one and a half years that I’ve been here and can expect nothing more in the remaining half year. JC is a place just for studying, studying and more studying. Really hating that I ain’t got much of a life.
I swear I am going to get something out of the post Mid-years period. Others may say we need to continue sitting in the mug for the Prelims, but I don’t care. At least let me have some fun first. Compensate me for the much lost June Holidays. I NEED TO HAVE FUN!
Hmm… I seriously need to start exercising after the exams. Need to train up my physique, strength and stamina… Yeah Man! Gotta swim, gotta jog, gotta do weights, and gotta gym!
-----
Feeling pretty bad about something. Didn’t thought of the consequences before I did it. Haix. Why can’t I be more tolerant… Feel like a jerk.
mE posted at 12:58 PM