Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wipe Wipe

It's time to wipe off those dust on this almost dilapidated blog of mine.

Was actually considering to change my blogskin, or use another blog server altogether... Thought about Livejournal, but that seems a little not too reader-friendsly. Wordpress and touchpad are way too formal. Yucks.

Anyway, I'm taken ill. :(
Down with a sore throat and have been coughing with phelgm for some time liao. Sucks. Now I can't eat so many things.
A bad flu got me too. The block nose it is giving me is driving me crazy lah!...I can hardly breathe.

In any case, gotta continue mugging hard for the mid-years. I'm aiming to bag it all with Bs. Not as colourful as your typical goals, but definitely realistic enough for working towards the end. B for History is pretty daunting leh...

-----

Sometimes, things don't always go our way. Had a couple of conversation in the past weekend. Saw a flagrant problem that have been there all along.
It was kinda expected la. Given the kind of backdrop it is casted before. Heard the tunes from both sides.

It is pretty unjustifiable. People just need to consider the feelings of others at time. Even though you are different, attempt to step into his shoes and see through his eyes. Feel the things that his soul felt.

Those deliberation are uncalled for. What are those phrases and prose supposed to mean? What are the consequences of them? Sometimes it is more than the mere expressing of what is in your mind. Beyond these piercing words from you, there are biting comments from the people around. Like what I've told you...consider the pressure surmounting from all these, not just from you, not forgetting the other demands of life. It's daunting.

Really glad that it was a both way thing. At least you saw the point and decided to give him some time. People will change, people will learn. If it is bitter, it is not the end yet.
Have a little patience.
He's trying really hard.

Have it ever occur to you people... How is it that sometimes no matter how hard you try, in the end it doesn't even matter (sounds like Linkin Park..) Anyway, I've had that before...it was just so demoralising. When you see your efforts not paying off, you wonder if it is even worth it. You ask yourself if this is really what you want. Your heart says yes, and you have to continue the painful pursue which is yet full of uncertainty.

I saw something when browsing some webbies last weekend. It was so apt.

" You have to learn to forgive each other, or everything you ever were will mean nothing."

mE posted at 9:18 AM