What Goes Around, Comes Around
Just now the guitar ensemble played some songs at the atrium. Good effort la…but honestly,. It’s not nice…at all. Almost all the songs are in the C scale la… So monotonous… Like that still nevermind, they play until damn choppy also… Go and spoil my “Zhuan Shu Tian Shi”
I know I said I shouldn’t be complaining anymore, but I just can’ stand it!
Control….Grr….
Nevermind, what goes around comes back around.
Bear that in mind man.
Quite tired these days la… NP, School and all… Just had POP yesterday, the parade was screwed up and so was the ceremony. This weekend they gonna have the chalet, still not sure if I wanna go.
Haix.
Just hope this incoming batch don’t disappoint me sia…
Talking about disappointment, I have enough of it.
I am so disappointed with everything lor…
Like I said, I am very tired le. Really have no strength to go on playing these games. But if they can’t let it rest, I swear I will get back at them.
But for now, I need to concentrate le. And really get on track. The A’levels are 156 days away…absolutely no time le.
Mid years is about three weeks away, not forgetting the GP paper this Saturday and the Chem SPA next Monday.
I need to quell my temptations. I spend half my time sleeping and the other half online. Seriously unproductive.
I shall keep myself in school this June.
Mark my words, What goes around, comes around.
mE posted at 2:00 PM