Very Disorganised
Very disorganised lately. Just had GP paper last Saturday. The evening after that was the POP Chalet at Downtown. Then I have Chem SPA on the following Monday. Fantastic.But managed to squeeze in fun and study together la...not bad. At night when everybody else was in the chalet, I was studying my notes outside... Looks funny sia..haha.I am disorganised because I have not started on my studying for the Mid-years, neither am I thoroughly prepared for the upcoming NCO course. Why...cos of crunchyroll... Had been watching the "Qian Nu You Hun" for dunno how long liao... I one day can finish like 7 or 8 episodes... Yesterday watch till I peng san... Talking bout the NCO Course jiu abit sian liao. The first day on Wednesday is pretty screwed la. All CIs and HOs cannot come. Then at first the senior NCOs say can come de...den now they say they got remedial. sigh...so left me alone lor. How to jagar sia... Also because of this course that I have to miss my International lecture leh...Had intended to make this course effective and intensive de. Wanted to put the trainees under strain and pressure and see how they react to circumstances. Also supposed to select the potential appointment-holders through this course. but now..haix...I think I better get all the NP stuff out of the way first ba... After the second day on 2nd June, I must really start to pia le lor. See everybody else starting already, really give me the jitters sia.-----This is besides the point but...I kinda have a rough intuition how it would turn out. He tell me to stay out of it. Haha. Think I shall just see ba. Cos this is after all not something I can do much about, it really is up to the two of them. I think I'll just keep to my opinions. It is really sad to see things coming to the way theya re now. Maybe cos saw them come together ba...den also saw how they used to have a time of their life without outside players. But now, we'll jst wait and see I guess.
mE posted at 12:12 PM