Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Roti John Is Nice Food

I don't know what is the problem with me. I just can't seem to get myself started on work.
Been giving myself excuses, and granting myself procrastination just to get work off my back.

The Chem Organic Test is like next Monday... And it covers Alkanes, Alkenes, Arenes, Halogen Derivatives, Hydroxyl Compounds, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and derivatives...
And I have not done mentionable enough to prepare for the test apart from the fact that I completed Carbonyl i think.
But my memory's severely failing me and I think I need to take another look at it again.

Then the Math tutors are having another lecture test next week. It's gonna be on Probability, Permutations and Combinations and Binomial Distribution. Well...I personally really dislike the first two. It just seems to me that they are making up nonsensical theory to make the answers true.. Crap.
But I love Binomial Distribution! Seriously.. I think it's like the best statistics topic la...haha
Okay. Need to start banging to the TY-asses and re-doing the tutorials. Heh heh.

Okay. It is really worth wondering why I am posting an entry on a Wednesday morning at 8.30. This is because I have NO lessons... And I just feel like slacking this one hour away blogging instead of chionging the TY-asses.
Oh shucks...tml LKS going thru the Nitrogen compounds tutorial.... I seriously gotta start on it.

Kayz...back to the previous point. I realised that I am losing my motivation to mug hard these days. Kept on giving myself excuses. On Monday, I told myself that I was to ill with block nose and a sore throat to do Hydrocarbons. Last night, I managed to convince myself that I need a seriously well-deserved sleep which was absoloutely un-true. I think I'm gonna tell myself that my cough is really too bad today, or Wednesdays are too good to be wasted on tutorials and TY-asses.

Haix. I need a little motivation!

-----

Which brings me to my point.
Tell you arh.. There is this eleven pointer in my school arh. From last year keep on suaning me about being dumb and all. Then say what he smarter than me. Ass la!
Although I only win you one point, but it is still a freaking one point rite?! And at least my language is more tok kong lor... My math also...heh heh.
Then arh, say me still never mind, that time still dare dare come tell me what.... Want to challenge me Mid-Years. Oh pls...

Okay...I think I need to specify first. Indeed the previous year, I lose abit...because of the damn slack me in J1. But arh I tell you... This year the Block Test arh, it's like "Mewtwo strikes back okay..."
So the point is he want to challenge me Mid-year...yeah

Okay. So I said, since want challenge, must add a bit of risk and excitement. Must include stakes. But there don't seem to be any possible stake leh. Wu liao.
So eleven pointer...is the challenge still on?

-----

I think I need to reiterate my point. I seriously cannot stand last minute work. Especially when you have like really so much freaking time to do it...And you choose to let it drag, either by convincing yourself that it is not important, or even best... tell me you are so busy when you are not.
RREaallyy cannot stand this kind of shit lah.

Please la. Everyone has 24 hours a day, Seven days a week. You are not the only one busy you know. You think you really are the only one with commitments meh? Okay..you may say that I have no CCA...but I got NP okay...

If others can find a way to balance their commitments and take on responsibilties and fufiling them at the same time, why can't you? it is just a matter of time management lor! pls. Fewk la.
Everybody, JC kid, poly people alike... Stop the argument of whether JC's workload is tougher than Poly's routine or the other way round! Stop giving excuses about commitments and all.
If you don't have a big head, den dun jia li hai go wear a big hat!! Simple as that what.

If you have already set to doing something, or even best, halfway through it. I do hope you have the decency to finish it off properly and not leave the job hanging... When you shit in the toilet, do you wait for someone to come and clean your ass?! You fewking don't right, so please excersie that same amount of common sense and responsibility on your work!

omg...you may not even be seeing this man, but I still think I need to let it out.

-----

By the way, Roti John is nice food. Haha

mE posted at 8:31 AM