Thursday, May 17, 2007

Random

Just a random post


The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great"


Innocence



"If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died"


If Everyone Cared



"And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you"


Numb




"What I’ve Done,
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…"



What I've Done



"Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say
I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
I! don't! care!"

Welcome to the Black Parade





"I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home"


Famous Last Words





"I'm over this
I'm tired of living in the dark
Can anyone see me down here
The feeling's gone
There's nothing left to lift me up
Back into the world I know"


Away From the Sun



"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life"

How to Save a Life


mE posted at 2:32 PM