Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lyn's 18

Alrite. An update first.

Celebrated Lyn's birthday last night. Hohoho!
Are we good or are we good? Our gift was so damn original lah...

We gave her a box of Chinese chess... but instead of your regular "che", "bao", "ma" etc... The pieces had our faces on it?! Isn't it just tok kong! Ya...I know rite...haha

So cool lah... We got our most classic faces there lor..Big sacrifice leh... Lyn, you better not sh0w those wooden pieces to any other people i tell you...

It was so nice and lovely that we actually contemplated keeping the pieces for ourselves and let lyn have the chess board instead lah.... Haha. So farnie!

Went Sizzler...and the Swiss Grilled Chicken is yucks man... I thot it would be good with the cheese, but turned out the bacon was burnt. Yucks. but nevermind...the Salad bar made up for it... It's heaven lah...haha So much food, we ate and ate and Jessica said she was full to her throat.
That Shone largy best...eat dunno how many French toasts...haha. So nice meh..okay la. I think the clam chowder nicer..haha. I must go there again next time, with my stomach empty without breakfast and lunch man...haha.
Very happy...lolx.

Oh yeah. The gang don't think that Avril Lavigne rocks... Nevermind. Got me xin shang can liao. I can't believe she married that ugly rocker lor... Why these chio bus always like to marry cheebye face one ar?
Saw the cute geog teacher at Sizzler also...and lemme tell u, her husband is just fat and ugly lor... Yucks.

Don't tell me that lan jiao bin I mentioned in the previous post is gonna get a chiobu girlfriend also lor... I just can't stand it.

Can't post last night's picture here cos I'm sitting in the school's com lab typing this entry.
Nevermind.

-----

Don't know why leh, recently is damn tired de lor. So much so that I decided to skip the hour and a half econs tutorial... Later still got 2 hours of chem prac leh... I'm so complaining lor... Thursday is my worse. *faint

Tomorrow got Math test...Don't think I'm gonna study for it anyway. So tired... Later after school still must go Tpy recee for my tomorrow's orienteering leh... And I can hear the thunder rumbling.

-----

College day on Saturday and I swear it's a total waste of time. We need to go for those two useless hours with full uniform and tie. Suck balls la...not like I got take prize liddat... Waste time.

-----

Sometimes, there's just so much things that I want to say...
But I can't say them to anybody...

mE posted at 2:14 PM