Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Time To Do Something

I think it's no point getting so convulsed over these lowdown scumbags. Instead of spending my time denouncing them, I might as well just get over these shit faces. I can't let these asses get me down. They can't anyway.

Alright. I think I really picked up the most wonderful subject, and that is History. The study of this amazing thing armed me with such terrific inferential skills.
From just the words of somebody, I can make out his intentions and motives. Even if I cannot hear his words, just by looking at them, I can derive its tone as well.

Reading between the lines, and all these...I can do it pretty well.
And from all these evaluation, I make further judgement.

Well, all these are subjective though, but I think it's often accurate for me at least. Makes me pretty good at reading people.

-----

Something cropped up last weekend. I think it was bad. Things are seriously getting out of hand.

People change I guess. But not necessary for the better.
What I see now is almost a different person.
And I know why things are like that. The onlooker always gets the better picture.

You are smart though, I know.
Do hope you see through all these smog and realise the reason for your change.

Haix. I think I shouldn't judge.

Since you have made a decision.
Live with it.
A weak man has doubts before a decision, a strong man has them afterwards.

If you think this is what you really want, then go for it.
But I always believe that one has the ability to make things right for himself.

-----

Haven't been studying. It's time I wake up le.
I think I need to come to school to study in the holidays.
Need to stay on track.

The results from this term really reflect badly.
I'm now unable to maintain my grasp in Math and Chem.

Seriously Ming Liang, it's time to do something.

mE posted at 9:17 AM