White Puma
I can't explain why but I stauchly dislike people spotting the same item as me. Saw a familiar white puma in Math Lecture today... I looked beside me and realised the bag on that stupid lass borea n uncanny resemblance to the one sitting beside my foot. Can whoever tt girl is, please make a conscious effort to change your bag although I applaud you for their glamourous taste that you share with me. Thanks but no thanks, go and change your bag. Cos only the white puma deserves to be hanged behind that torso of your truly. I think it really is reluctant to rest on that fat and blubbery back of yours.-----I'm left with only one and a half day to chiong Complex. Test on Friday, and I'm only starting to worry bout it now. I don't care le... I must still keep my Math going... Okay.wanna to slp liao. toodles!
mE posted at 11:29 PM