Patience
I so love the song Patience by Take That.Here are some extracts of the lyrics which I heart so much. hehe.Cause I...Need time...My heart is numb, has no feelingSo while I'm still healingJust try...And have a little patienceI'll try to be strongBelieve me I'm trying to move onIt's complicated but understand meCause the scars run so deepIt's been hard but I have to believeHave a little patienceMore often than not, we say time will heal all wounds. True enough. As time goes by, people forget. They forget the injustice done to them, they forget how they were sold out, they forget all the antagonism, they forget all the animosity. They also forget all they once had, they forget all the times they had before, they forget how they used to live, they forget what they used to rely on. Then they start to leave things behind, or even try to. They try to leave the painful times behind, they try to leave all the memories behind, they try to leave everything behind... Just to move on.Try as they might, the harder they try to move on and leave things behind, the more the memories refused to be left behind.Have you ever thought that you have really got over something. But unexpectedly, when you hear a familiar song, or see a familiar face, it jolts everything back. That kinda render all your effort fruitless.But keep on trying... Just get your ass moving. Have a little patience. One day, these wounds will heal. The scars that it left behind would hopefully mean nothing.Just have a little patience.
mE posted at 8:34 AM