Madness
Yesterday was madness!Felt no mood and had no concentration for the 2 hours Math tutorial, so I poned. The first lesson I pon this year... called shone go town.Actually just wasn't feeling good and I think I need to get myself occupied with something other than work that can get my mind off the events in the weekend.Turns out...I had more than I bargained for...For good or bad I'm not too sure...it's pretty much subjective. Firstly, I bought an S&K cotton brown pants... For me, CNY is the only occasion when I actually spend money on apparel, so in a way, that was something.Then went walked several other places...And let me tell you... Doughnut Factory is sheer madness. Queue so long larh!!! I actually wan to buy de leh...den at first still think the queue look short. Then later realised that the length of the queue was continuing 5 metres away...extending into a never-ending line of doughnut desperatos... is it really that good?! The next time anyone's got a doughnut from there..pls let me try!!Realised I haven't had YaKun for long... The coffee is thick de lor... me likey... The egg also damn smooth...The cheezy french toast wins hands down. I'll try to make it at home.I think that Puma products are one of the most chioest! Wah... I like the cutting of the soles of puma shoes...so sleek and cool. Then the design is also original de lor...Not like adidas always those strips... I think I need a new pair of shoes... My Nike is one year old le... =(The climax is at The Wallet Shop. Shone fell in love with a Le Coq on first sight... Not bad leh... White and gold with a directory like background...it's cool de lor. Then I saw a puma bag...then I saw alot of wallets... I told myself I need to get a new wallet!!! Dunno say how long le larh actually...hahaThen arh..tt Shone finally bought the bag. Catastrophe strucked when he was given two 15% discount vouchers from his purchase. Worse still, the expiry date was end of the month! Then Shone started to psycho me to buy the bag and the wallet!... Was so reluctant at first...spend so much...so extravagant...wad's more I'm not the shopping kind of guy.I shall spare the details. But sitting beside me now is the White puma i spotted and the Myuk wallet is napping in my right pocket. -_-I need to work harder to make myself feel better!----Had a discussion with yx just now bout the Block's results. Not bad sia... Seems like I wasn't the only one which striked back... haha. He was in the 90+ percentile for Bio leh... Not bad not bad... My only 90+ percentile was GP. Chem was on par... hmm. But I totally own math. ;)We came to a conclusion that Nanyang's GP sucks... I think it's quite true leh... I mean look around la...the other brownies around me freaking memorise there lecture notes for Essay tests leh. Fuck man! Where got people do GP essay still study lecture notes one?! omg. Then arh...I realised that to get an edge over the GP cohort...was to do my niche which so happened to be their weakness.. Whahaha! Politics and Government! and War!heh.How many sane minds out there will do these you tell me? the only people who have enough knowledge on politics seemed to have went to do KI. And the remaining people with the knowledge of doing these topics are the history students. Hmm. Let me tell you how I still can edge my way through. Firstly, the H1 History students are not equipped with enough knowledge to tackle it, i think.... Then, the rest of the H2 students are your typical JC2 muggers who do not see the knack for politics and war. Finally, I think I'm fairly okay with current affairs pertaining to these topics as well. Hmm... But arh...dun zhuai first. Skarly later the politics question is those kind damn complicated de...or worse.. A level paper no Politics question...ARGHHHHH!!Nevermind. this is where i accredit my GP tutor, out of the other less than capable bunch of other teachers. Ms Chiew arh...I tell you. is i think my most respected teacher in NY. She told me to equip myself with another niche topic....which I'm currently trying to find. Then arh...her lessons are not as useless as the other classes'. I think her teaching is quite structured leh. And most importantly, I realised that I try very hard not to doze off in her class. And I almost never did!.Probably another reason why I think she's so capable is cos of Council. I'm pretty in awe of the way she leads the council. With motivation and all. her methods are so unique and I think there's something about her which makes her the ultimate and incumbent Council teacher. Also, I think the way she handled my quiting of the Council last year was quite remarkable as well. Though she seemed really exasperated initially. I half-expected to be getting hell in my GP class after that quiting thingy. In fact, I was really impressed when she shown to have handled council and Gp as two separate matters, without ever putting any dash of biasness. Impressed sia.I think that's the reason why i always try very hard in GP class.. hahaAnyway.. It's really time to keep on going. Right now, I'm not struggling to keep up as I used to... I'm just trying to be consistent. The next phase would be the other way round - lessons would need to catch up with me. haha....is that even possible? "The harder I work, the luckier I seem to get"I shall keep fighting man. I'm going for the double degree in NUS.LLB honours and BSc (Life Sciences) honours....wait for me.I'll be there!
mE posted at 2:59 PM