Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Complaining The Sec 3s

The passing out parade is set on the 23rd of May. The Senior NCOs would be planning the parade, while the Sec 3s would do the farewell celebrations. Kinda looking forward to it. Cos I've been waiting for this day for 3 years le. My squad is finally TAKING OVER!! Whahaha!

Actuallywas not really pleased with the Sec 3s these weeks. Have been receiving disciplinary complaints bout my potential cadets in school. Almost got into fights, going to tio caning... haix. Den some rank kena withheld, some I was even told not to promote.

How am I going to drill some sense and the expectations of the officers into their thick skull?! You tell me?! So difficult la, somemore I not an NCO le leh...These kind of things shouldn't be me doing le lor. I should be going parade just walk walk see see zor bo one lor.

Just gave them an Orienteering Assignment last Wednesday. I said it was due this coming Wednesday, gave them one week grace to complete it. Then one of them had the cheek to come tell me.. "Sir, no time to finish, can hand in later not?"
Then I can later then promote you not?

Hello...Pls bear in mind that you guys had an extended weekend prior to Good Friday. What's more, half of the assignment questions I already covered during my lectures liao! Then I also said that you all could research on it as a group instead of doing individual work leh?! SO what...I've been wasting my breath?

SOme say my expectations damn high. But that's what the officers are expecting from this batch too. Then somemore small small things also cannot do... Then next time take over sure jialat la.

Hello. Time management. What no time?! alot of things to do then no time? Everybody in the world has equal amount of time. 24hrs a day! It is your prerogative how you want to spend the two dozen hours. And mind you, you are not the only busy men and women in this entire universe?! Seriously lor, it's all about time management.
And these are just things that cann't be taught. You have to learn them yourself.

I just finished assessing their Sergeant Promotion. With that kind of standard of arms drills, I had even intended not to pass anyone lor. Pls la...Do hormat senjata don't even have the strength to lift up the rifle. Then perpetually absent for trainings, everytime this excuse that excuse,...might as well don't come for the test right?! Waste my time and energy testing you all. Then in the end I still have to moderate.
Please la...
Effort!

I think Ms Fauziah say how pathetic their arms drills were too. So I have decided. Out of the 19 cadets who turned up from a total strength of 26, I am going to only pass less than 5. The rest who failed please wait till my second test. As for the rest who chose to miss the trainings and the test altogether, I will deal with you.

I realise that my promotion test, standards for WOC is sibei high de. out of 40 marks, the highest I gave was 26.5. Lowest was like...can't remember. Practically like almost everyone failed the WOC section lor.
Lucky they all got the advanced drills to help them and lucky I never tested changing direction on the march arh... If not arh...they all quan jun fu mo.
Don't even think Wei Siang those people may be able to pass lor.

Okay.I have History now...gotta run.

mE posted at 9:44 AM