Another Update
okay...Last weekend was basically screwed, cept for probably Good Friday.Was out at Suntec with Shone. Caught Mr Bean's Holiday which was like so way out of date. Hmm...actually kinda expected more, but overall still a pretty good laugh.Oh yeah...saw a Billabong jacket at Raffles City which was so chio...I want to buy!!Saturday was like wasted....With me spending more than required time on the Com. And it's not like I was doing anything constructive...Can't even remember what I did now. Intended to start work and like wanted to complete Hydroxy Compounds de TYS, but in the end wasted so much time. haix.Then come Sunday, slept so late the previous night that I missed the Combined ATC Meeting with Area 13 and Area 14. Nevermind...heard the Area 14 CIs were a snob...so no loss there.When I finally got motivated enough to start work, it was like evening le. not very constructive. But lo and behold! When I wanted to do my work, I realise that I have completed half of my SBQ Essay, left only one question to do for Chem tutorial, and just have a little part of the last question of 14c to do. Which means that I was like done in 30minutes...which means that i was so DAMN constructive last week. Woot! gonna keep that up.Okay, next I would reveal my Block test reuslts.....tadah!General Paper: C 57.0Mathematics: D 52.5Chemistry: B 64.5Economics; D 50.0okay...they are not fantastic. but I so glad about my 5 grades improvement for Chem!!GP was a huge disappointment, my compre just passed, trashed all my hopes for a B despite having 32.5 for essay...my all time high leh... :(Well, didn't really study much for Maths... My Math tutor say we must fight back in Mid-Years...haha.so funny.Anyway, I gotta go rush and do my INTL Hist Essay..till then.toodles.
mE posted at 3:13 PM