Me Very Tired
Ok. I'm very tired...so shagged. Don't feel like doing anything now. But this sounds like the worse thing to say days before the Block Test...Yesterday chiong finish Hydrocarbons and Halogen Derivatives. Then just now do a little Halogen jiu peng san liao... Haiyo. Still got Math need to chiong. And I have about 4 days left. waHHHHHh....really damn tired sia. But if sleep like so waste time...Zen me Bannn?!?! zen me ban ai que bu neng jiang ni zhen tao yan bu lai ban wo de mang... lolx. Me siao le.Haiya...can't wait for Block Test to end... There are so many things that I want to do. tsk tsk.Hmm...I realised that I'm blogging bout the most random stuff. Nvm. I shall continue as I please.Oh yeah...Lyn. If u are seeing this, I have a very strong conviction that we humans, do digest seaweeds... Crazy de. You think u shit come out seaweed soup den everybody oso liddat meh. Hahahahha. me no liddat. Me shit is always very de healthy de. haha. I think you have intestinal problems due to excessive worrying and stress. Go get help. lolx.I want to play... Long time never play liao. Ok, besides the fact the I went K Box last Sunday with Lyn and Shone...I long time nv go out and play le!!! Me bu shuang.The last time I play pool was like...dunno when lah. Then bowling also...so long nv touch the ball liao... Long time nv swim also... Den the last show I watched was that crappy Golden Flower thingy... omg. omg. I need a life.Ok. the next thing I want to talk about is Starbucks.You all know arh...Starbucks represents globalisation. the funny woman in that circle thingy symbolises the practicality of modern men.Let me tell you why.During the aftermath of the Sept 11 attacks. An ambulance driver was involved in rescue works at ground zero. He was treating several shock patients and needed to get drinking water for them. That ambulance driver went to the famous green coffee house and asked for a carton of water for the victims at ground zero. He got it of course...but at a cost of US$130 which Starbucks happily charged.What the fuck is that larh... Water nia leh... Somemore people needing it for emergency. Besides, it's not some normal thing emergency you know....it's the emergency that shook the world and made people fall off their chair leh! Wah Liao... Don't do anything also nevermind ma...people ask for water for the victims you still hor hor go charge US$130. Doesn't this show how Starbucks represent the practicality of the human mind even in ripping a profit off such a calamity. Tian Li He Zai...Next time I shall go only to Coffee Bean!
mE posted at 11:40 AM