Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Don't Give A Damn

Today...

I don't feel like talking.
I don't feel like seeing anybody.
I don't feel like doing anything.

So don't come and talk to me.

Isn't it all written clearly on my face? These people around just can't get the message. The two words, "BUZZ OFF" are printed in bold on my face. So scram people. Don't come and antagonise me.
Hate it man. Those people who just can't get enough.
Fuck off!

Can't seem to get any peace around here.

For those people who have access to this blog. I'm clearly not refering to you. Instead I just can't get enough of the people I hanged out with yesterday.

But for today. I'm gonna make myself reclusive. I'm gonna be isolated. I'm not gonna care about how people look at me. I don't give a damn.

I just hate those who are so superficial. I don't want to always have to pretend to be so excited around these people. Trying to conform myself just to blend in. Do those people ever know how I truly feel about them beneath? Please...

Haix...forget it. Probably I just don't feel well today.

mE posted at 8:29 AM