Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Didn't Want To Post Anything

Didn't want to do this post. Really wonder why am I typing this anyway. Haha.

Anyway, just go besieged few days back. Got it while chatting with Jessica. Sucks man. Can't stand this kind of thing le lor... So immature and virulent. Think I no need to study one meh. Fuck lah. Really hate to go home sia. I realised that Saturday that I was at home last week, I spoke only a grand totol of two sentences for the whole day. The first was "sui bian" to my mother, the second was "xie xie" to the NTUC cashier. How pathetic is that larh. Nvm. I'm not going to let that unworthy home bother me.

What should be on my mind now should be the Block Test next week. Heard some say that it may get some unlucky souls retained.

Well well. I'm on my way to completing the TYS Chem topics for the Block Test. Kind of worried for History. Haven't really got down to studying. I realised that after shrinking my notes into two pages per sheet...I still have like hundred over sheets of readings for History...which is damn discouraging.

Nevermind. hope this time's Block Test would turn out well. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

I want to go to the Zoo with the gang after the BT. Heard that the polar bears aren't gonna be there anymore and they are turning the Singapore Zoo into a tropical Zoo...whatever's gonna happen to the penguins? What's worse was the fact that the Singapore Zoo has two polar bears - the mum and her cub, but they only have shipping space for one bear. And what the Zoo had decided was to wait till the mother dies in Singapore before sending the son to Germany...So sad..

I have decided that I have a really wierd character. In the pursuit of something, I would feel like giving up sometimes when the going gets tough. And when I really does, it seems to be the end of story. But what I realised that it is a phoney one ....the giving up part. What I would do is to lie low for a while to recover my energy and resources before bouncing back again. Haha... Isn't that something great... And I just thought about it not long ago.

Anyway, I have to reveal a dampening annoucement to the people of my huge empire. The emperor is running a budget deficit!!!
The country's reserves are down to single digits... Inflation is widespread! Expenditures are exceeding revenues! Something has to be done to save this huge empire of mine.
We are facing an economic crisis!

mE posted at 1:51 PM