Last Day
Yesterday was the final day of PVC. It happened at East Coast Park.
Was initially torn between going for it or not. Hui Ping wanted us all to attend the last day thingy. But I was told that I wasn't needed there. So actually didn't see the point of going.
In the end I went, I thought probably they would need the numbers or something. Turns out it was a celebration.Yeah.
First time took 31 alone to East Coast. Reached at 3pm but it was such a long walk to the place la. Right at the end near the Food Village. Walk halfway then started to drizzle a little. Thought it was so not my day.
I finally reach le. Saw the tent and all the commotion. Still didn't know to go or not. So I thought I'll probably just go take a look at the pens collage. Well, it wasn't fantastic. But think I recognise our piece by some of the pens. 
Thought I'll just see the event from a corner. Didn't really want to get involved. So sat at a bench at the coast.
Heard the song "We're all in this together" when they were playing the pictures slideshow. Haha. Nice song, so I sang to it a little.
"Everyone is different in their own way, we make each other strong.
We're not the same, we're different in a good way
Together's where we belong"
"We arrived, because we stuck together.
Champions one and all"
How true are the verses I can't say for sure. But it certainly brought some things back.
I don't really know how to conclude this whole PVC thing. I don't know if it brought more good or bad. It feels like I joined this for nothing.
Nah. What matters is that it is all over.
mE posted at 3:12 PM