Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It Seems To Be Coming Back Again

It almost seems like its coming back again.
The nostalgia that I'd been trying to quell for the past few weeks.
It's like so unexpected.
Looking at the way people around are having fun.
Then incidentally chancing back on those days.
When those laughters were still within my reach.

Although now I don't know what I'm smiling for.
But I know that it is a conceited one.
I don't really care.

Someone told me if this was all worth it.
Asked me if this was really what I wanted.
If I would really feel better this way.
I'm forcing myself to believe that it doesn't matter now.
Concentrating on the illusions and distractions around.
Hoping that one day all these thoughts may just be gone.

But it seems that the harder i try to forget, the more it stays.


I'm telling myself I can to this.
It happened before three and a half years ago.
It can happen now.

I pretended that I don't care.
I pretended that I couldn't see.
I pretended that I didn't hear.
I pretended that I can't remember.

But somehow, this time's seems harder.
The trust was different.
The reliance was different.
The comfort and knowledge was different too.
Haix.

mE posted at 8:48 AM